Being a landlord isn’t a hobby—It’s a business.
Many people become landlords without fully understanding that being a landlord is not just a way to make money, but is also a fulltime job. When your a landlord your responsible for managing your property as well as maintaining a relationship with your tenants. It takes a considerable amount of time and effort to be a successful landlord. If you are tired of managing your rental property, we're here to help.
As you probably know by now, not all investment properties turn out to be good investments. Dealing with bad tenants, late payments, vacancies, major repairs, and dishonest people is not only exhausting, it’s also expensive. If your tired of dealing with these issues we can help. Call Now 214-692-2896
7 Common Mistakes Made by Landlords
- Not getting a good deal on a property
- Overpricing your property
- Improper tenant screening
- Not frequently inspecting your property
- Allowing a verbal lease agreement
- Not having the correct insurance
- Not using a property manager